Why women are always judged

Few days back there was an article in a website called "the cut" in which an article writer Maria Smith called priyanka Chopra a "global scam artist" for marrying Nick Jonas. I don't understand why she said that. And they just got married. She didn't even had the courtesy to not talk like this about a woman on her very special day.  
If she thinks that priyanka got married to Nick just to get fame in Hollywood, let me tell you one thing, she was Miss World. She is a super star in India. She does not need a man to use as a ladder to fame. Because she already has that. She is a self made woman. And saying like this about her is like demeaning those women who make their own Name in the world without any support, women who are strong, independent.
I think Maria has written this because of the age difference between priyanka and Nick. If Nick was older than priyanka, she wouldn't write this.
Maria had also made fun of Indian culture, which she doesn't have any idea about. I think these westerners make an opinion about Asian cultures without even knowing the importance of these rituals in our lives. I am very sorry if you don't have any rituals in your country. But we have, so let us enjoy them.

And I don't understand how she could think like this. Mariah is a black woman herself. I thought she must be understanding how it feels like if somebody puts a racist remark on you. And this so called website calls itself a women's internet website and yet put this kind of derogatory comments on a strong, independent woman.
Why women are always judged no

matter what they do. No matter how hardwork they do to make their mark in this world yet they will be judged that they need some man to support them.
In this world when we talk about woman empowerment, all women should come together to make their mark in this world. But there is also a fact that there is always a woman who can't stand other woman progressing. I hope this behavior change and all woman can grow together to make this world better place for women.
HOPE TO CHANGE....

By the way Nick and Priyanka look beautiful together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream