beautiful bliss

I am different,
We all are different. 
 But why it is that your different is normal but mine is not. 
You are an extrovert, I accepted  that,
But why my anxiety is not seen by you.
Why am I called arrogant or egoistic, 
Just because I am one of those few, 
who just can't start a conversation.  

 Just because I am not comfortable going out,
  you think relationships don't matter to me. 
  You know that I can't make friends 
   But you can, so help me. 
   Help me in coming out of this place. 
   this suffocating, scary, isolating place. 
   Hold my hand and pull me out. 
   But if you can't do that, 
   don't shove me into the darkness and feel      proud.
 I know I am not happy where I am right now, 
But I will be, slowly but surely,
I am taking this vow
to be my own friend,
 to help myself out from all of this
and to make my life a beautiful bliss...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream