You were my crush till you said you love me

Hii,
First of all "Happy new year". I know i am late but better late than never. So this is my first read of 2019. I know i have started this year with a romance novel. I think it shows how much single and lonely i am. Lets forget about this part and talk about this book called " you were my crush till you said you love me " by "Durjoy dutta".

You know this book is not his latest work. I mean i liked his latest book like " The boy who loved" and "The boy with a broken heart". I loved those books. I think these books show his experience because he has been writing since so long. But the book which i am talking about now is not that great. 


So the story of this book is, there is a guy named "Benoy" and obviously he is a young, rich brat who is in college and has the ability to buy any proffesor and obviously he met with a girl who is not rich, is geeky, has no sense of style at all and they hate each other. But slowly they become friends and started to understand each other but, but there is a twist in the story.
   Benoy doesn't fall for Diya. He fall for her sister because she is beautiful. She has the "milky skin" and this is obvious that he will falk for her but she is in relationship with someone and that's why she can't be with him and this thing is killing him from inside but then something happens that they eventually come together. So if you are interested enough to know what were the circumstances that led her leave her boyfriend and go with Benoy. For that you have to read the book.

I think this book can become an 100 episode indian soap. I am saying 100 because know they can stretch this story atleast to 100 episodes. I know they can stretch more than that but i couldn't imagine of more than 100 episodes. And reason why i am saying this can be a soap and not a movie because nobody will watch this kind of movie. But a show like this, i think this is the main story line of so many shows. And everytime this kind of show comes people watch it.

At the end just want to say that i didn't like it that much as i loved his other works but you can read it once.

I think i am going to give it 2 out of 5.

 Byee.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream