I too had a love story : book review

Hii,
   I don't know how I always end up with a romantic novel. I guess because it's easy to read and you can read it in a day while other books take months ( I am talking about myself) to read.
   
      So yesterday I read " I too had a love story"by "Ravinder singh". This is his first book and us based in a real life story of his own. Something happened in his life, which he mentioned in this book that led him to write this book and become an author.

     The story starts with "Ravin" who is an engineer at infosys and is shuffling between his job and studies and he meets a girl on a matrimonial site.  Her name Is khushi. After chatting for few days ,they both fell in love and their simple love story goes on. Their first meeting, late night talks, parents meeting each other, and etc. etc. After few months the engagement got fixed and everything was going well but suddenly something happened that changed his life forever. So to know what happened, read the book.

 Now let's talk about the book. Though I am not a typical reader, but still I have read enough books to differentiate between good writing and Ok writing. But if this book was my first book, I would've loved it so much. The writing of the book is just so simple. It is like a diary. Language of this book is not that great.

 But coming to the story. Because it is a real story, you can feel it from the beginning, the genuineness, the realness of the story.

 If you are a beginner, you will love it. But if you have read other great authors, you might not like it as much. But it is a real story so you can give it a chance.

Title: I too had a love story.
Author's name: Ravinder singh
Language : English
Rating : 2.5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream