Books that made me a reader

Hii,
I started reading books about an year ago. At that time i didn't knew that i will stick towards reading or not, or its going to be an another failed crush of mine. Yes, that happens to me a lot. Once i am interested in something and the other day i just might don't even want to look at that or even think about that. But luckily this didn't happened with me reading books and honestly, i didn't wanted to get bored of it and i think this is the only thing which relaxes me, which makes me forget the rest of the world and their problems and makes me live in that moment, in that story, in those characters. And i hope God doesn't take this thing away from my mind.

   So now lets talk about those books which let this thing happen. Which let me love reading more. These are not the books that were published in 2018 but those books which i read this year as this is just my first year. Some of these books you might not like as though they might not impressed you so much because you are already a reader but keep this one thing in mind that i am a beginner so it will be natural for me to not know about the diamonds of this bookish world but one day i will. I will be able to tell the difference between a good and an OK book.


Now lets talk about books
  • Becoming Michelle Obama
  • Koi good news - zareen khan
  • Harry potter series - j.k .rowling
  • Pride and prejudice - jane auston
  • Animal farm - George orwell
  • Milk and honey - Rupi kaur
  • Diary of a young girl - Anne frank
  • The namesake - Jhumpa lahiri
  • Akata witch - Nnedi okorafor
  • Shiva trilogy - Amish tripathi
  • The boy who loved - Durjoy dutta
Ok so these are some of the books that i read this year. And i dont know whether you will like it or not but these are a part of my journey to become an avid reader.
Tell me what were your first year books that you read and got motivated to read more. I think choosing good books in the beginning is so important and all those who love reading made their first choices good. That's why we are still loving and gushing over books.

Byee.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream