tomorrow is a scary day

Hii,
Tomorrow is rather a very scary day in my life as tomorrow is my life's first ever interview. I don't know how i am going to face all those unknown people and not cry. And the fact that this is my first interview, is an added pressure. I don't know how these things work. My heart is beating so fast. I am about to cry.

I really want a place in the world where you don't have to grow up and do these grown up things. A world where you don't need money to survive. Why people have to do jobs and why they just can't sit in house and read.

But somewhere deep down  in my heart i  know that this is the chance i have to just take myself out of this dark shell of anxieties. I have to be strong.  Uhhhh!! my heart just can't stop beating so fast.

I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. Just keeping my fingers cross and worrying till tomorrow. I want tomorrow's day to just go in a blink.

OH MY GOD......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream