What is God's cast

Hi, 
 
   As we all know that our current government of India thinks a lot about religious people( not every religion though) and that's why they are trying hard to make The Ram Mandir, changing every possible city's name and now in this list there is something that has been done by the most religious person of this government, Mr. Yogi Adityanath — he has taught us about the caste of Lord Hanuman.  
        Isn't that what we wanted?
I know that people are dying of hunger, unemployment, pollution, LACK OF OXYGEN, but Knowing that Hanuman ji was a dalit solves it all. Now we have everything we wanted. 

Look at the irony though. On one hand Dalits are not allowed to enter into certain places, not allowed to take their Baraat in certain areas and on the other hand they are allowed to be a God. I wonder what Brahmins and Kshatriyas were doing at that time when shree Ram made Hanuman his disciple.Now I think after knowing this dalit fact by Mr. Yogi ji, I think all the Hanuman temples are going to be empty. Because nobody is asking questions to Mr yogi ji about this.  There is no big debate on our so called news channels about this. 
If Rahul Gandhi or any other member of any party would've said that, there would be panel discussions about what he knows about God, his Gotra, his mother's religion, everything. But because this is said by a baba himself, I think everyone is just going to believe this. 

At last I just want to say that it's we, the "humans" who've created this caste system. And now we have come down to the level that now we can divide God himself by the name of cast and religion. During the Ramayana time there was no caste, that's the fact. 
Don't divide the divine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream