The coin


This is the second crime suspense novel that I have read. By the time I was picking up this book, I didn't knew that it was a crime novel because I don't read the descriptions about books when I pick books. And second thing is that this book was only for 68 rupees when I saw it on amazon. Seeing this the miser in me just woke up suddenly and reviews about this book were also good. So I pick it up. And my decision was not wrong.
                           

          I don't know why every crime novel that I pick, I feel like one can make a Bollywood movie out of it. I just can't understand that. By the way this book is written by an Indian writer, so I think he must have wrote this book thinking that one day this book will be made into a movie.


         And I think this will be a good movie.  If half girlfriend can become a movie, then this book is much better and addictive than that.

P. S. Half girlfriend was the first novel that I read. 


          Anyway let's stop talking rubbish and start to talk about this book.

The title of the book is " The coin"
Writer of the book is "Sandeep sharma"
Total pages of the book "163"
   
   
        So the story begins in the capital city of India "Delhi" where random people are being kidnapped and killed viciously. But the interesting part is that the killer before killing it's preys,  tells them a story about a nine year old boy and his struggles and how he saw the brutal side of the world at such a young and tender age.

             And the interesting part is that the murderer also record everything that he was doing and send it to the police department.


        He even sends clues for police to find him.
 
     This case is handled by police inspector  Raunak Upadhyay who is very intelligent officer and has solved the same kind of "storyteller murderer "mystery years ago.

    Does anybody following the footsteps of "storyteller murderer "?

   And it has been seen that the murderer was taking personal interest in Raunak.

  Why was he doing that? Why was he sick much interested in Raunak?

   Does the murderer wants to convey something to Raunak?

  And whose story he was reciting?

     All these questions get answered as we move forward in the book. The story gets gripping and interesting as you want to know all the answers. And this book is not a very big book so you can complete it in one sitting.

  Along with the murder story, the story of Raunak's childhood is also a part of this book. Things that happened in the past were now coming on his way  again. And did this present was somehow connected to his past, all these questions will get answered through the book.


 So I think you should read this book once.


Okk byee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream