Places I want to go before I die

Hi again, today I want to talk about my favorite thing and that is traveling. Oh my god.... Please God please give me enough money that I can travel. I can't even tell how I feel sitting in my room watching these instagram posts of travel bloggers going everywhere in the world. And my instagram also loves to play with my emotions. I don't even follow any blogger on instagram yet my search feed is filled with their posts.

        When I will be able to do what I want.  When I could make my instagram that bomb like other bloggers. In reality my phone camera sucks. That's why I don't even click pictures for my blog. And can I give you some another news and that is I don't even have any laptop or computer.  I just blog with my phone and that's why I can't put so many effects on my blog.


Okkk.. Let's keep this talk behind and talk about what are those places I think about all the time.

1. Japan -  Japan has been in my dream list forever. I always wanted to go to Japan. I mean it is such a beautiful place. Mount fuji is the first I would see if I ever get the chance to go to Japan. I mean that volcano looks like heaven.  I have seen so many images of Mount fuji taken from aeroplanes that really makes it look like it is in sky. That thing is really beautiful. 



     And who can forget to see these cherry blossom trees. I mean I would love to see them. 

They are amazingly beautiful. And the culture and respect Japanese people give, I mean they are the sweetest people I have seen in the videos. They give respect to everyone. And I have also heard that it is the safest place to be in. So if I ever get the chance Japan would be the first place I would want to go. 


2. New York  -  America is in the dream list of any person who wants to travel.  America attracts everyone. That's because I think it is the best fucking Place to go. And among every city in America  my favorite is New York. It is the place I even want to live in. I want to see the flashing amazing lights of Times Square. 

I want to get lost in the crowd of people in Times Square. The Manhattan, those tall buildings, those beautiful buildings, that amazing food, restaurants and music. The culture of that place is different from my world. And I am ready to explore new cultures. I want to see the Central Park because of F. R. I. E. N. D. S. I really want to see New York .

3. New Zealand  -  I think there is no need to explain why I want to see New Zealand. That place is so green,  so beautiful, so amazing that my heart melts every time I see the videos of New Zealand. What beautiful place is that .
I always think how God come up with the idea of creating that place. There is glaciers and greenery at the same time. The most clean beaches are in this place. So this place has to be in my dream list lf places. 

4. Maldives  - I want to go to Maldives because of those bluest waters and that greenest roads. I want to visit every island in this world because green and blue makes me calm. In  Rajasthan we don't have either. Just dust everywhere. That's why these islandic places are my dream .


5. Paris - One of the most important reason for me to want to visit Paris is obviously Eiffel Tower. 

And after that the place in itself is so mesmerizing and so welcoming for me that I would never stop me from going there, if I get a chance. That romantic French language, that accent Oh my God... 
       And other reason for me wanting to go to Paris is Queen. I mean when I saw that picture I really wanted to go to Paris alone and lost in that place so I can find a new me.  I always use to think that In real life I am just like how kangana was in that picture. So the desire of going to Paris just got place in my heart. 
   



       So these are some of the places I want to see. And I hope one day I will be talking about my experience in these cities. Who knows what's in the future. I am crossing my fingers to hope this dream come true . 

  Au revoir ❤❤❤❤❤❤

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream