This Rakshabandhan was not exciting for me

Hi guys, well I hope that unlike me your rakshabandhan must be good. You guys would have a lot of fun.  And spent a good  time with your family. 
      
           But this festival didn't bring happiness for me specially this time. You know I am a kind of person who is always happy. Like in any kind of situation you put me in and I will still find my way to be happy. I am a happy puppy. 



        But when it comes to go and spend some time with my relatives, I feel uncomfortable around them. And I don't know why this happens. 


          I was never very open up to them. When my mother was alive it was not as difficult as it is now. Now I don't have anybody with whom I go to my Nani's house and feel comfortable with. 


           Every year we celebrate rakhi with my cousins and all the uncles and aunts at my Nani's place.  And when my mom was with us , I genuinely used to have fun at their house but now when I go to their house I feel an emptiness. I see Every cousin talking to their mother, hugging them and their mother showering their love on their kids. 


                 And there is me and my sister sitting in a corner looking at them. Without my mom that house doesn't feel to a be a happy place for me and my sister. 


           And this year was more unbearable for me as my sister didn't came with me to Nani's house. I was all alone sitting in the corner. 

        The whole day I didn't talk to anyone. And nobody talk to me back. I was in my phone the whole day. 

          I think I don't like going there or be there because nobody Is like me. All the aunts have interest in bitching about other people so I can't talk to them. All my cousins have babies so they are always talking about their babies. And all the brothers talking to each other make me question which group should I join. 

           So this whole rakshabandhan day was boring, not fun for me but I hope everybody else must have fun with their family. 


        So basically this was an unhappy rakshabandhan for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream