The monsoon murders

Well,where to start from. I just finished reading this 📖  and suddenly felt an urge to write about it. Although it was published in 2016,so I hope many people have read it but if you haven't and you are interested in detective or crime novels, you should give it a go. And this 📖


 is not so expensive either. I bought this from amazon for just 49 rupees. So if you are starting to read books and don't want to spend so much money thinking that you won't love reading books that much you should buy this. I mean story telling for it's price is amazing.

              So the protagonist of this novel is a detective named ROY. He was hired by a big company after the murder of one of their



employees. At first this seems to be an open and shut case but as Roy starts to investigate more, the more layers of this murder opens up and how at the end everything come together,for that you have to read this 📖 .

             The writer Karan Parmanandka has wisely written this story.  How in layers this story unfolds with every chapter and put one extra question in your mind is amazing.

           In this 📖  I suspected everyone. Once I thought, OK! This person is a murderer and I was getting angry at him turning out he was not the murderer, but was someone else. It just blew my mind.

           And if you want to know what the drawback of this Novel is that it has a kind of Bollywood sort of feeling.  You feel like you are Watching a Bollywood movie. Like literally like race movies. As soon as you read this you start imagining it as a Bollywood movie. So if you are not a Bollywood fan than it might be a drawback. But I love Bollywood so I like reading this 📖.


        And after reading this 📖,  I think I am going to read crime novels more. So if you ever read this 📖 please let know and write any comments about how you like it.

          ❤❤ LOVE LOVE:):):):):)❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream