Being an adult is difficult

Hi again, and yes being adult is really difficult. Specially if you live in small cities like me. That's why I never wanted to grow up. I am 21. Officially adult. And it's hard being 21.and if you are a girl that is like sone pe suhaga. Because 21 is "that age"for your family, and they starts looking for suitable boys for you. And that is what happening to me. My sister was saying that my father was talking about my marriage to my brother.

           As my sister told me that, I started crying.

      I am not going to get married at this age at all. No matter what happens I will not get married in at least 5 years from now. I have so many dreams, so many things I want to Do on my own,so many places I want to go alone.
                  I want to do this 



                        And   not   this

   Although I have never been out of India but dreaming about going to every place in the world makes me happy.  So happy that I cannot even tell.


I really want to go to every city in this world
       But on a real note I think these dreams will always remain dreams, they will never become true. I will eventually end up getting a life which I never want.
 
      Doing an arrange marriage with a person whom I don't even know very well. Because in arrange marriage you can't date each other before giving your decision. Just one meeting and you have to give your answer and everybody expects a yes from you.

     It's not like that I cannot do love marriage. My family supports love marriages. But I am such a loser that I couldn't find a boyfriend for me  . And I think I will never be able to find a man either. So arrange marriage will be only option for me.


        ARGH!!!!  I hate this.

      I just hope I do something good with my life with this blog. I hope I get the chance to travel the world. So I can get rid of these marriage talks. I want to be busy traveling.

      Please God, please make it happen.
      Please make my dreams come true.

OK byeeeeee!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤
And yes I will not get married now.

 And yes I wanted to tell you that I don't know how to put your social sites information yet as I am still learning this.  But if you want to follow me on instagram my instagram is " deepali detani" . So please follow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You were my crush till you said you love me

I never gave my consent: book review

She does not dream